+44 7413535033 - email@example.com
Technologies: Python, R, Machine Learning, Azure
- Performed Time Series Data Analysis and used Statistical Learning as well as Classical Statistics in R.
- Worked on Machine Learning algorithms, primarily for time series sensor data for industry clients.
- Wrote over 25 R functions that performed tasks including exploratory analysis, plotting, imputing and forecasting and are being added to the company services, including formalizing documentation with compliance.
- Completed five days of I-12 Beam time, two of which I was lead during certain times. Worked with Peter Lee’s team,
Manchester University, Diamond Light Source and Rolls Royce on cutting-edge Additive Manufacturing experiments.
- Used ImageJ, Matlab and proprietary Diamond Light Source software.
- Studied Additive Manufacturing techniques, and assisted the team in their research.
Mathematics & Physics BSc. Honors
- Calculus I, II, III
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Classical & Bayesian Statistics
- Applied Statistics
- Classical Mechanics
- Statistical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics & Electromagnetism
- Fluid Mechanics
- Complex Analysis
- Solid State Physics
Thesis: Machine Learning Solutions for the 2-D Ising Model near criticality
Languages & Technologies
- Automation & Scripting experience including data mining an automated work-flows, including web-scraping.
- Scientific Computing experience with NumPy, Pandas and a part of the SciPy community.
- Understanding of program efficiency, and working with larger projects.
- DataStructures and Algorithm implementations in Python.
- Good amount of experience with Tidyverse packages and Data Wrangling.
- Use R Daily at Work, at University and for personal projects.
- Strong experience with time-series analysis for exploratory analysis, anomaly detection, imputing, and forecasting.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) products including EC2, S3, CF and some Azure.
- Fair knowledge of LaTex used for writing Thesis, personal Projects and Documentation.
- Beginner knowledge in SQL, and working with databases, and unix command line experience.